Back to Categories
Children's Literature Category
Submission and Entry Rules
- The submitted work shouldn’t be previously awarded by an international/ prominent Prize or submitted to any other award at the time of submission.
- Re-submission for the same work is accepted if time condition is still valid. However, the application form should be filled out and new copies of the work submitted.
- The work must be published in a book format and within the last two years.
- The book must be written in Arabic.
- The nominees can submit one book only each year.
- The submitted books must have the ISBN number to verify property rights.
- If there is a co-author or artist who took part in the production, their details should be included in the submission form, and upload his documents.
- The award maintains the right to withhold a Prize or withdraw it if deemed compulsory.
- Submitted books are archived at Dar Al kutub post submission; we regret we cannot return them back to nominees.