Back to Categories
Arabic Culture in Other Languages Category
Nomination and Entry Rules
- The nominated work shouldn’t be previously awarded by an international/ prominent Prize or nominated in any other award at the time of submission.
- Re-nomination for the same work is accepted if time condition is still valid. However, the application form should be filled out and new copies of the work submitted.
- The work must be published in a book format and within the last five years.
- Books nominated for the upcoming Award in the category 'Arab Culture in Non Arabic Languages" should be written in English, Italian, German, French or Spanish Languages.
- The nominees can nominate one book only each year.
- The nominated books must have the ISBN number to verify property rights.
- If there is a co-author or artist who took part in the production, their details should be included in the nomination form, and upload his documents.
- The award maintains the right to withhold a Prize or withdraw it if deemed compulsory.
- Nominated books are archived at Dar Al Kutub post submission; we regret we cannot return them back to nominees.